INFOSYS HIRING THROUGH INFY TQ TRAINING PROGRAMMES -2020
Infosys Campus Connect programme is up for renewal this year and one of the renewal, criteria is atleast 50 InfyTQ Training Programmes certified students from Campus Connect certified colleges. Infosys Campus Connect Website will be discarded by this year end. We need to Promote InfyTQ App among all students regardless of branch of engineering. Internships will only be in month of December for already campus selected S7 students. Please note InfyTQ App is only for training students and not for campus placements. Training Programmes in InfyTQ App are all free of cost to students. No charges to any participants. Students with backlogs can also participate in InfyTQ Certified Training Programmes and may be considered for position in Infosys by Infosys hiring team. Campus Placement selections Criteria remains the same i.e. without backlogs. InfyTQ App are Certified Training Programmes and according to the current Industry Standards. Certification slots in Kerala will be open from 29th June 2019. Hack with Infy (Hackathon by Infosys) will start this Year and will be Webcam proctored.
For more details ref: https://infytq.infosys.com/
- What are the eligibility criteria for the certification?
You must be registered on InfyTQ and a student of B.E., B. Tech, M.E., M. Tech, M.Sc., MCM, or MCA, graduating in 2020, to register for the Infosys Certification.
- Is there any minimum percentage required in 10th/12th/graduation/post-graduation for this?
You don’t require a minimum percentage to apply for The Infosys Certification.
- Are people from non B-tech background eligible?
No, only students from B.E., B. Tech, M.E., M. Tech, M.Sc., MCM or MCA and graduate/post-graduate from 2020 batch is eligible for the Infosys Certification.
- Is the certification affiliated with a board?
No. It is an independent certification issued by Infosys Limited, India.
- How will the certificate benefit students apart from getting a job at Infosys?
The certification will assess you on your technical skills. Being certified by Infosys will be a testimonial for your technical skills and can be a strong point for your resume.
- How is this certification different from other technical certifications in the industry?
This certification gives you an additional benefit of being a part of Infosys’ recruitment process and securing a job opportunity at Infosys.
- What is the syllabus for the certification? You will be tested on Programming and Database.
You can study these courses (Programming Fundamentals using Python, Object Oriented Programming using Python, Data Structures and Algorithms using Python, and Learning DBMS and SQL) on InfyTQ under the Foundation Courses section.
- Can anyone who is not registered on InfyTQ also access Certification registration link?
No, you will have to be registered on InfyTQ to register for The Infosys Certification.
- Do I need to complete the learning modules before I take the test?
No, It’s not necessary. If you think you are competent enough to crack the test without going through the modules, you can directly take up the test.
- How can I register?
You can register by heading to the Certification page and clicking on Register.
- Are there any registration charges?
No, the courses and the certification are completely free.
- Are there any mock exams available?
Yes. You can access the sample test at the bottom of the Certification page
- What is the pass percentage to become Infosys Certified?
You will have to score 65% or above to become Infosys Certified
- Where will the certification be conducted?
Shortly after you register, you will receive the call letter on your registered email id with the venue details
- Can I complete the test without visiting the test center?
No, you will have to be present at the test venue to take up the certification test.
- What is the duration of the test?
The assessment will be for 3 hours, post which, those candidates who score 65% and above will be eligible for an interview.
- What documents do I need to carry with me for the test?
You will receive an email post registration with the details of documents you need to carry
- When will I receive results for the certification?
You will receive assessment results on your screen after you complete the test and you will receive a soft copy of the certificate on your registered email ID.
- Will I receive a hall ticket post registration?
Yes, you will receive it on your registered email ID 7 days prior to the date of certification test.
- If I don’t receive my hall ticket, how can I get assistance?
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.